images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Finish Plain
- Item Slip Joint Pliers
- Material Drop Forged Alloy Steel
- Handle Type Dipped
- Overall Length 10"
- Max. Jaw Opening 15/32"
- Standards ASME B107.23-2004
- Tether Capable Tether Ready
- Jaw Length 2-11/64"
- Features Key-Ring Tether Attachment Point in Handle, Jaws are Milled With Deep, Sharp, Lobster Claw Design That Give Two Gripping Areas With Each Position, Features Shear-Type Cutter, Deep, Strong, Drop-Forged Knurled Impressions Offer a Slip-Resistant Grip and can be Used to File Off a Burr, Exclusive Flush Fastener Provides Better Access With Increased User Adjustability Making it 30% Narrower, Flush Fastener Allows Pliers to Lay Flat in the Work Place and Prevents Snagging on Tool Belts, Pouches, Flush Fastener is a Nut and Bolt Assembly and can Easily be Adjusted by the End User in the Field
- Includes Pliers Only
- Wire Cutter Yes
- Jaw Width 1-13/32"
Compliance and Restrictions