images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Slip Joint Pliers
- Features Curved Portion of Serrated Jaws are Designed for Gripping and Turning Round Objects Such as Pipes, Rods and Pins, Flat Portion of Serrated Jaws At the Tip for Gripping Flat Objects, Two Jaw Positions With Shear Type Wire Cutter, Specially Designed Fastener Ensures Permanent Plier Assembly With Smooth Operation, Textured Black Over Blue Double Non-Slip Dip Grips for Working Comfort, Manufactured From High Alloy Steel Using the Most Up-To-Date Manufacturing Process and Heat Treat for Greater Strength and Durability
- Handle Type Cushion Grip
- Material High Alloy Steel
- Overall Length 6-1/2"
- Standards ASME B107.23M-1999
- Wire Cutter Yes
- Jaw Length 1.913"
- Jaw Width 1.313"
- Finish Brushed
- Max. Jaw Opening 1/2"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Compliance and Restrictions