images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Twists and Cuts Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire High Leverage Design. Rivet is Closer to the Cutting Edge for 46% Greater Cutting and Gripping Power Than Other Plier Designs, Hook Bend Handle Spring Loaded Action for Self Opening, Induction Hardened Cutting Knives for Long Life, Hot Riveted Joint Ensures Smooth Action and No Handle Wobble Heavy Duty Knurled Jaws, Unique Handle Tempering Helps Absorb the ''snap'' When Cutting Wire Precision Hardened Plier Head for on the Job Toughness, Plastic Dipped Handles for Comfort and Ease of Identification ''Hand Form'' Handles for Full Gripping and Cutting Power, Custom, Us Made Tool Steel
- Handle Type Dipped
- Item Iron Workers Plier
- Material Tool Steel
- Overall Length 9-3/8"
- Jaw Length 1-19/32"
- Spring Return Yes
- Jaw Width 1-1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Jaw Thickness 5/8"
- High Leverage Yes
- Fish Tape Puller No
- Wire Crimper No
Compliance and Restrictions