images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Handle Type Plain
- Item Side-Cutting Pliers
- Overall Length 9-1/4"
- Material Steel
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Bend 0 Degrees
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Tip Width 5/8"
- Features High-Leverage Design, Rivet is Closer to the Cutting Edge for 46% Greater Cutting and Gripping Power Than Other Plier Designs, Hot-Riveted Joint Ensures Smooth Action and No Handle Wobble, Induction Hardened Cutting Knives for Long Life, Streamlined Design with Sure-Gripping, Cross-Hatched Knurled Jaws, Unique Handle Tempering Helps Absorb the ''Snap'' When Cutting Wire, Precision-hardened Plier Head for On-the-Job Toughness, ''Hand Form'' Handles for Full Gripping and Cutting Power
- Max. Jaw Opening Not Rated
- Handle Colour Blue
- Nose Type New England
- Cutting Capacity/Material SWA, Screws, Nails, and Most Hardened Wire
- Jaw Length 1-19/32"
- Jaw Width 1-1/4"
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
Compliance and Restrictions