images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Handle Type Dipped
- Material High Carbon Drop Forged Steel
- Item Nose Plier
- Cutting Capacity/Material 29/32" Hard Wire, 5/32" Soft Wire
- Handle Colour Blue
- Standards ASME B107
- Overall Length 8.5"
- Max. Jaw Opening 1-3/8"
- Side Cutter Yes
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Bend 0 Degrees
- Jaw Length 2-5/69"
- Jaw Width 1"
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Tip Width 1/8"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Features Channellock Blue(R) Grips for Comfort, High Carbon Steel for Superior Performance on the Job and Specially Coated for Ultimate Rust Prevention, Precision Machined Knife and Anvil Style Cutting Edges, Crosshatch Pattern on Jaws, Heavy Duty Side Cutter, Seful Crushing Area
- Joint Type Solid
- Voltage Rating Not Rated
- Nonsparking No
- ESD Safe No
- Wire Stripper Yes
- Wire Crimper No
- Gripping Surface Serrated
Compliance and Restrictions