images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Jaw Capacity 3-1/8"
- Length 12"
- Features Heavy-duty Jaws Grip Around Work of All Shapes: Ideal for Plumbers, Mechanics, Welders, and Others Working with Large Objects, Ideal for Tightening, Clamping, Twisting and Turning Turn Screw to Adjust Pressure and Fit Work. Stays Adjusted for Repetitive Use, Constructed of High-grade Heat-treated Alloy Steel for Maximum Toughness and Durability, Classic Trigger Release Designed to Provide Maximum Locking Force, Hardened Teeth are Designed to Grip From Any Angle
- Finish Nickel Plated
- Handle Type Plain Grip
- Item Large Jaw Locking Pliers
- Standards Government Specifications GGG-W-00649
- Material Hardened Alloy Steel
- Screw Mechanism Turn Screw
- Jaw Release Lever 1 - Handed
- Jaw Length 3"
- Jaw Width 3"
- Jaw Thickness 1/2"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Wire Cutter No
- Plier Jaw Style Curved Jaw
Compliance and Restrictions