images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Built in Channel Pulls 1/8'' or 1/4'' (3 or 6 Mm) Flat Steel Fish Tape Without Damaging the Tape, High Leverage Design Has 46% More Cutting Power, Streamlined Design with Sure Gripping, Cross Hatched Knurled Jaws, Unique Handle Tempering Helps Absorb the ''Snap'' When Cutting Wire, Plastic Dipped Handles for Comfort and Ease of Identification, ''Hand Form'' Handles for Full Gripping and Cutting Power, Custom, Us Made Tool Steel
- Handle Type Dipped
- Item Linemans Pliers
- Overall Length 9-3/8"
- Jaw Length 1-19/32"
- Material Tool Steel
- Jaw Thickness 5/8"
- Jaw Width 1-1/4"
- Fish Tape Puller Yes
- High Leverage Yes
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Spring Return No
- Wire Crimper No
Compliance and Restrictions