images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Handle Type Plastisol
- Item Tongue and Groove Pliers
- Finish Polished
- Material Steel
- Max. Jaw Opening 1-3/4"
- Overall Length 10"
- Standards ASME B107.23-2004
- No. of Jaw Positions 4
- Jaw Length 2-3/32"
- Adjustment Type Groove Joint
- Jaw Width 1-19/32"
- Tether Capable Tether Ready
- Features Jaws are Milled With Deep Self-Gripping Pipe Wrench Style Teeth for Maximum Bite, Accurately Machined Undercut Tongue and Groove Points for Precision Movement and Joint Strength, Exclusive Flush Fastener Provides Better Access With Increased User Adjustability Making it 30% Narrower, Allows Pliers to Lay Flat in the Work Place and Prevents Snagging on Tool Belts/Pouches
- Includes Tether Ready Attachment
- Plier Jaw Style Straight Jaw
Compliance and Restrictions