images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Built in Channel Quickly and Easily Pulls 1/8'' or 1/4'' (3 or 6 mm) Flat Steel Fish Tape Without Damaging the Tape, Cuts ACSR, Screws, Nails, and Most Hardened Wire, Induction Hardened Cutting Knives for Long Life, Hot Riveted Joint Ensures Smooth Action and No Handle Wobble, Streamlined Design with Sure Gripping, Cross Hatched Knurled Jaws, Unique Handle Tempering Helps Absorb the ''Snap'' When Cutting Wire, Precision Hardend Plier Head for on the Job Toughness, Hard, Black Material for Toughness and Durability, Soft Material on Outer Surface for Comfort and a Firm Grip, Color Coded Handles Allow Quick Identification of Tool, ''Hand Form'' Handles for Full Gripping and Cutting Power, Custom, Us Made Tool Steel
- Overall Length 9-1/2"
- Item Linemans Pliers
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Material Carbon Steel
- Jaw Length 1-19/32"
- Jaw Width 1-1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Jaw Thickness 5/8"
- Fish Tape Puller Yes
- High Leverage Yes
- Spring Return No
- Wire Crimper No
Compliance and Restrictions