images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Item Linemans Pliers
- Features Crimping Die Behind Hinge for Superior Leverage Crimping Non Insulated Connectors, Lugs and Terminals, Cuts ACSR, Screws, Nails, and Most Hardened Wire, High Leverage Design, Rivet is Closer to the Cutting Edge for 46% Greater Cutting and Gripping Power Than Other Plier Designs, Induction Hardened Cutting Knives for Long Life, Hot Riveted Joint Ensures Smooth Action and No Handle Wobble, Streamlined Design with Sure Gripping, Cross Hatched Knurled Jaws, Unique Handle Tempering Helps Absorb the ''snap'' When Cutting Wire, Precision Hardened Plier Head for on the Job Toughness, State of the Art, Dual Material Journeyman Handles Provide a Better Grip Without Sacrificing Tool Strength and Durability, Hard, Black Material for Toughness and Durability, Soft Material on Outer Surface for Comfort and Firm Grip, Color Coded Handles Allow for Quick Identification of Tool, ''Hand Form'' Handles for Full Gripping and Cutting Power, Custom, Us Made Tool Steel
- Material Tool Steel
- Overall Length 9-1/2"
- Jaw Length 1-19/32"
- Jaw Width 1-1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Jaw Thickness 5/8"
- Wire Crimper Yes
- High Leverage Yes
- Spring Return No
- Fish Tape Puller No
Compliance and Restrictions