images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Finish Grey Atramentized
- Handle Type Non-Slip Plastic Coating
- Item Multiple Slip Joint Spanner
- Material Chrome Vanadium Electric Steel
- Max. Jaw Opening 3/8" - 1-1/4"
- Overall Length 250mm
- Standards ISO 5743
- No. of Jaw Positions 15
- Adjustment Type Push-Button
- Jaw Length 3/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Features Fine Adjustment for Optimum Adaptation to Different Sizes of Work pieces and a Comfortable Handle Width, Self-Locking on Pipes and Nuts: No Slipping on the Work piece and Low Hand force Required, Gripping Surfaces with Special Hardened Teeth, High Wear Resistance and Stable Gripping, Box-Joint Design for High Stability Due to Double Guide, Reliable Catching of the Hinge Bolt: No Unintentional Shifting, Guard Prevents Operator's Fingers Being Pinched
- Jaw Width 1-1/2"
- Plier Jaw Style Nutbuster(R)
- Includes 87 Series
Compliance and Restrictions