images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Item Waterproofing Paint
- Size 1 gal.
- Features Stops Up to 34 lbs. of Water Pressure, Formulated with Portland Cement, Prevents Water Seepage Through Cement, Masonry And, Concrete Block Walls and Basement Floor Slabs., Prevents the Growth of Mold & Mildew Growth on the Paint Film Lonely, can be Applied to Wet or Dry Surfaces, Smooth, Non-Yellowing, Non-Grit Eggshell Finish, Interior and Exterior Application, Above and Below Grade, Prevents Recurring Efflorescence, Fast Drying - Recoat in 4 Hours, Suitable for Alkaline Surfaces Up to 12.5 pH
- Colour Tints Easily to Beige, Blue, Gray, Off-White and Pastel Tones
- Finish Smooth, Non-Gritty
- Coverage 75-100 sq. ft.
- Surface Basement Walls and for Sealing Concrete Basement, Foundations and Retaining Walls
- Application Method Brush, Roll
- Dry Time 1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 4 hr.
- Paint Sub-Brand Rust-Oleum(R)
- VOC Content Less Than 400 g/L
Compliance and Restrictions