images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 5/8" Nozzle
- Type Nozzles
- Features Recessed Tips are Generally Used for Higher Heat Applications Where Longer Electrical Stick-out is Required, or in Cases Where the Nozzle May Touch the Work Piece (tack, Spot, and Stitch), Flush Tips are Generally Used Where a Shorter Electrical Stick-out is Used Sometimes Resulting in Shorter/tighter Arc Lengths, This Brings the Tip Closer to the Work Piece, Protruding Tips are Generally Used When Welding Open Root Pipe or Any Joint That Requires the Welder to Get Into a Tight Weld Joint, However the Down Side to This is the Chance of Arcing the Tip to the Work Piece, Which Could Damage Front End Parts Resulting in Downtime Needed to Replace.
- Bore (mm) 15.9 mm
- Bore Dia. (In.) 0.625
- Material 122 DHP Copper Alloy
- For Use With Can be Used with Standard Gas Diffuser, Part No. 51 (Stock No. 1510-1101), Part No. 51-23 (Stock No. 1510-1100)
- Amperage Range 180A
- For MIG Guns Tweco(R)
Compliance and Restrictions