images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 5/8" H.d. Nozzle
- Type Nozzles
- Features 3-piece Nozzle Design, Includes: Nozzle Housing - Cut and Formed From 122 Dip Copper Alloy Tubing, Nozzle Insert - Machined From a Solid Brass Allow and is Crimped in Place to Allow the Nozzle to Slide Over a Metal Spring Which is Part of the Gas Diffuser, Nozzle Insulator - Made From G7 Silicone Material, Providing the Electrical Insulation Needed From the Gas Diffuser, Easy Identification - Part No. Rolled Stamped on the Outside Surface, 3-piece Design - does Not Require An Additional Insulator, Recessed Tips are Generally Used for Higher Heat Applications Where Longer Electrical Stick-out is Required, or in Cases Where the Nozzle May Touch the Work Piece (tack, Spot, and Stitch), Flush Tips are Generally Used Where a Shorter Electrical Stick-out is Used Sometimes Resulting in Shorter/tighter Arc Lengths, This Brings the Tip Closer to the Work Piece, Protruding Tips are Generally Used When Welding Open Root Pipe or Any Joint That Requires the Welder to Get Into a Tight Weld Joint, However the Down Side to This is the Chance of Arcing the Tip to the Work Piece, Which Could Damage Front End Parts Resulting in Downtime Needed to Replace
- Bore (mm) 15.9 mm
- Bore Dia. (In.) 0.625
- For Use With Fits Standard Gas Diffuser Part No. HD54-16 (Stock No. 1540-1136), Part No. HD54-14 (Stock No. 1540-1135), Part No. HD54-EL (Stock No. 1540-1137)
- Material 122 DHP Copper Alloy
- Amperage Range Up to 450A
- For MIG Guns Tweco(R)
Compliance and Restrictions