images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Leverage Concretors' Nipper
- Cutting Capacity/Material Medium Hard Wire 1/8", Hard Wire Hard Wire 5/64", Head Width 1"
- Material Black Atramentized Steel
- Overall Length 10"
- Max. Jaw Opening 63/64"
- Jaw Width 2-1/16"
- Standards ISO 9242
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Length 29/32"
- Tip Width 5/64"
- Features To Lace Concrete Reinforcing Steel with Binding Wire From a Roll, Wire is Twisted and Cut in a Single Pass, High-leverage Joint, Minimizing Strain, Even When Thick Binding Wires are Used, Extra-slim Form for Tying Deep Mounted Steel Rods, High-grade Special Tool Steel, Forged, Oil-hardened
- Handle Type Plastic Coated
- Handle Colour Red
- Cutting Edge 61 HRC
Compliance and Restrictions