images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Handle Type Insulated with Two-Colour Dual Component
- Item Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Material Forged, Oil-Hardened, Vanadium Heavy Duty Steel
- Cutting Capacity/Material 3/16" Medium Hard, 9/64" Hard, 1/8" Piano Wire
- Handle Colour Red, Yellow
- Max. Jaw Opening 1-3/16"
- Overall Length 10"
- Standards IEC 60900DIN, EN 60900, VDE
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Width 1-1/4"
- Jaw Length 19/20"
- Tip Width 7/64"
- Features Forged-On Axle for Heaviest Duty, Suitable for All Types of Wire Including Piano Wire, High Cutting Performance with Minimum Effort Due to Optimum Co-ordination of the Cutting Edge Angle and Transmission Ratio Precision Cutting Edges Additionally Induction-Hardened, Cutting Edge Hardness Approx. 64 Hrc, Chrome Vanadium Heavy-Duty Steel, Forged, Oil-Hardened, 20 % Reduction in Required Force
- Cut Bevel
- Voltage Rating 1000 V
- Nose Type Oval
- Jaw Bend 0 Degrees
- Insulated / Uninsulated Insulated
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Compliance and Restrictions