images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Application For Stainless Steel, Titanium, and Other Types of Hard Tubing
- Centerline Bend Radius 15/16"
- Features The Stainless Steel Specialist, High Quality Bending Performance for Stainless Steel and Other Hard Tubing Such as Steel and Titanium, Two-stage Design Allows for In-place Bending From 90 Degrees to 180 Degrees Without Ever Crossing Handles. Lock/unlock with a Half Turn Rotation of the Bending Handle, Extra Long 16" (40 Cm) Handles Increase Leverage and Roll Dies in the Bending Form Reduce Force Needed, Vise Clamp Built Into Bending Form for Extra Stability, Inch and Metric Sizes.
- Item Heavy-duty Instrument Benders
- Handle Type 2 - Stage, Cushioned Grip
- Outside Dia. Tubing (In.) 3/8"
- Overall Length (In.) 16-1/8"
- Construction Carbon Steel
- Type Lever
- Markings 0, 45, L, R Alignment on Carriage, 90-180, 0-90, Lock, Unlock on Carriage Handle, 0-180 deg. Angle Marking on Form
- Bend Angle (Deg.) 90 Degrees to 180
- Calibration Increments (Deg.) 15
Compliance and Restrictions