images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MICROMETER OUTSIDE 0-1IN W/CARBIDE
- Item # STA436.1XRL1
- Mfr. Model # 436.1XRL1
- UNSPSC # 41111601
- CATALOGUE PAGE # 667
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs
- Features The Most Popular Precision Micrometers Used by Skilled Workmen Worldwide, Accurate, Rugged, and Easy to Use, Starrett Satin Chrome Finish - No Glare - Resists Rust, Advanced Sleeve Design With Staggered Lines and Distinct Figures for Precise and Easy Readability, Balanced Frame and Thimble Design Ensure Easy Handling, Gracefully Designed Tapered Frame for Use in Narrow Slots and Tight Places, Quick and Easy Adjustment, Micro-Lapped Measuring Faces
- Item Outside Micrometer
- Range 0.001"
- Spindle Flat
- Anvil Flat
- Lock Nut Type Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Ratchet
- Anvil Material Carbide
- Spindle Material Steel
- Resolution 0.001"
- Long Form Calibration Certificate No
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.