- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MARKER PAINT BRITE-MARK H2O GREEN
- Item # DMN91602
- Mfr. Model # 91602
- UNSPSC # 44121708
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.05
The brite-mark H Less Thansup Greater Than2 Less Than/sup Greater ThanO is a general purpose water based marker ideal for making clear, bold markings on almost any surface in environments where VOC and xylene use is a concern. Green.
- Colour Green
- Features General Purpose Water-Based Paint Marker That Writes on Almost Any Surface, Makes Permanent Bright Marks on Rubber, Plastic, Metal, Glass, Concrete, Leather, Stone, Wood, Vinyl and More, Water-Based Paint Withstands Normal Industrial Environments, Markers can be Used to Permanently Identify Inventory, Assemblies, Tools, Finished Products or Work in Progress While Resisting Most Work Related Abuses or Compounds, Valve Action Mechanism Prevents Paint in Barrel From Drying When the Cap is Left Off, Large Paint Capacity, Bullet Tips are Replaceable to Assure Complete Use of Paint in Each Marker, does Not Contain Any Reportable Amounts of Xylene.
- Tip Size Medium
- Item Water-based Permanent Paint Marker/valve Action
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees F - 350 Degrees F