images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Colour Yellow
- Features Ideal for Marking on Surfaces that will be Exposed to Extreme High Temperatures, Marks Made at Ambient Temperature on Non Porous Surfaces will become Fused and Permanent after Heat is Applied, Paint Withstands High Temperatures (Certain Colors) up to 2000 Degrees F (1093 Degrees C), Markers can be used to Permanently Identify Inventory, Assemblies, Tools, Work in Progress or Finished Products while Resisting High Temperature Environments, Valve Action Mechanism Prevents Paint in Barrel from Drying when the Cap is Left Off, Heavy Duty Aluminium Body with Large Paint Capacity, Threaded Barrel that can be Screwed into a Jig or Fixture for a Continuous Marking Process, Bullet Tips are Replaceable to Assure Complete use of Paint in Each Marker
- Item Heat Resistant Felt Tip Paint Marker
- Temp. Range 800 Degrees F - 900 Degrees F
- Actuation Type Valve
- Tip Size Medium
- Tip Style Bullet
- Dry Time 45 - 60 sec.
- Standards This Product Contains a Chemical that is Regulated Under California Proposition 65
Compliance and Restrictions