images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Colour Black
- Features Ideal for Marking on Surfaces that will be Exposed to Extreme High Temperatures, Marks Made at Ambient Temperature on Non Porous Surfaces will become Fused and Permanent, After Heat is Applied, Paint withstands High Temperatures (Certain Colors) up to 2000 Degrees F (1093 Degrees C), Markers can be used to Permanently Identify Inventory, Assemblies, Tools, Work in Progress or Finished Products while Resisting High Temperature Environments, Valve Action Mechanism Prevents Paint in Barrel from Drying when the Cap is Left Off, Heavy Duty Aluminium Body with Large Paint Capacity, Threaded Barrel that can be Screwed Into a Jig or Fixture for a Continuous Marking Process, Bullet Tips are Replaceable to Assure Complete use of Paint in Each Marker
- Base Material Oil
- Item Heat Resistant Felt Tip Paint Marker
- Actuation Type Valve
- Temp. Range 2000 Degrees F
- Tip Size Medium
- Dry Time 45 - 60 sec.
- Tip Style Bullet
- Tip Material Fibre
- NSF Certified No
- Marker Type Permanent
Compliance and Restrictions