- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MARKER H PAINTSTIK WHITE
- Item # MRK81020
- Mfr. Model # 81020
- UNSPSC # 60121508
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.04
Marks hot coils, billets, slabs, bars, ingots, etc. Marks will not run, char, discolour, peel or crack. Marks are long-lasting, weather-resistant, and fade-resistant. Marking range: 225 degree F to 1,100 degree F (107 degree C to 593 degree C).
- Colour White
- Features Hot Surface Marker Writes on Hot Castings, Forgings, Coils, Billets, Plates and Other Hot Metal Surfaces, Lasts Longer, Up to 3x the Writing Life of Hot Chalk, Fast-drying Marks are Permanent and will Not Run, Char, Flow, Discolor, Peel or Crack, Real Paint for Long-lasting, Highly Visible Marks, can be Removed in Pickling Baths
- Item H(R) Paintstik(R) Solid Paint Marker
- Temp. Range 225 Degrees F - 1100 Degrees F (107 Degrees C - 593 Degrees C)
- Tip Size 3/8"
- Dry Time Up to 2 min.
- Tip Style Flat