- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MARKER H PAINTSTIK BLACK
- Item # MRK81023
- Mfr. Model # 81023
- UNSPSC # 60121508
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.0
Marks hot coils, billets, slabs, bars, ingots, etc. Marks will not run, char, discolour, peel or crack. Marks are long lasting, weather resistant and fade resistant. Marking range: 225 degree F to 1100 degree F (107 degree C to 593 degree C). Colour Black
- Colour Black
- Features Hot Surface Marker Writes on Hot Castings, Forgings, Coils, Billets, Plates and Other Hot Metal Surfaces, Lasts Longer, Up to 3x the Writing Life of Hot Chalk, Fast-drying Marks are Permanent and will Not Run, Char, Flow, Discolor, Peel or Crack, Real Paint for Long-lasting, Highly Visible Marks, can be Removed in Pickling Baths
- Item H(R) Paintstik(R) Solid Paint Marker
- Temp. Range 225 Degrees F - 1100 Degrees F (107 Degrees C - 593 Degrees C)
- Tip Size 3/8"
- Dry Time Up to 2 min.
- Standards EPA HAPS and SARA 313 Regulation
- Tip Style Flat