- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LOCTITE 620 RET COMPOUND HIGH TEMP
- Item # LCT62070
- Mfr. Model # 62070
- UNSPSC # 31201601
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.74
620 high temperature retaining compound is a high temperature adhesive that has the capability to operate at 450 degrees F (232 degrees C) for long periods. Cures in 30 minutes at room temperature, 250 mL bottle.
- Application Bonding of Cylindrical Fitting Parts
- Item Loctite(R) 620(TM) Retaining Compound - High Temperature, 250mL Bottle
- Shear Strength (PSI) 3800
- Standards CFIA Listed, ABS
- Filling Gap Size 0.015"
- Max. Temp. (F) 450 Degrees
- Size 250mL
- Type High Temperature
- Primer Activator 7471(TM) and 7649(TM)
- Characteristics For High Temperature Applications
- Requires Secondary heat cure at 356 Degrees F to generate high temperature resistance
- Compound Type Methacrylate Ester
- Full Cure 24 hr.