- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
RETAINING COMPOUND 609 50 ML
- Item # LCT60931
- Mfr. Model # 60931
- UNSPSC # 31201601
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.15
609 general purpose Loctite retaining compound has a low viscosity, fast-curing adhesive used for bonding rigid metal assemblies. Ideal for gap distances up to 0.005 in. (0.13 mm) and cures in just 10 minutes, 50 mL bottle.
- Application Bonding of Cylindrical Fitting Parts
- Shear Strength (PSI) 2300
- Item Loctite(R) 609(TM) Retaining Compound - General Purpose, 50mL Bottle
- Standards ASTM D-5363,MIL-R-46NSF P1,082B for existing designs
- Filling Gap Size 0.005"
- Max. Temp. (F) 300 Degrees
- Type General Purpose
- Size 50mL
- Primer Activator 7471(TM) and 7649(TM)
- Characteristics 1st Generation to Augment Press Fits
- Compound Type Methacrylate Ester
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Requires Heat and pressure during assembly