images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Exceptional Multi-process Fabrication Welding. All Input Voltages and Frequencies are Both Single and Three Phase Rated - No Output Derating Necessary on Single Phase. Input Voltage From 208-575 and 50 and 60 Hz Operation - One Machine Runs on Virtually Any Input Power Supply. Low Power Consumption for Energy Savings - 88% Efficiency. Bright, Large Digital Amp and Volt Meters are Easy to Monitor - Even in Sunlight - and Presentable for Precise Procedure Control. Rugged Skid and Tube Handles - for Convenience and Added Protection.
- Application Metal Fabrication, Construction, Structural Fabrication, Schools and Training, Facilities Maintenance and Repair
- Includes Factory Model (K1728-6 with Twist Mate(R) Cable Receptacles)
- Item Multi-process Welder
- Phase 1 and 3
- Overall Depth 27.8"
- Input Voltage 34 V
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 14-4/5"
- Overall Width 13-1/3"
- Series Invertec(R)
- Rated Output 350 A/34 V/60%
- Standards NEC
- Duty Cycle 60%
- Input Amps 50/42/28-26/23/18,94/85/54/42/37
- Output Range 5-425 A DC
Compliance and Restrictions