images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Material Glass-Reinforced Nylon Plastic
- Plunger Dia. (In.) 0.31
- End Force Final (Lb.) 6.92
- Thread Size 5/8"-11
- Finish Black Oxide
- Type Non Lock-Out
- Spring Steel
- End Force Initial (Lb.) 2.68
- Plunger Travel (In.) 0.31
- Function Used for manual or automated holding, as in work holding applications to align, hold, or latch different parts of equipment together. These components use the force in the spring to apply pressure so that the nose will remain nested in some sort of hole or other receptacle. Thus two or more elements of equipment can be aligned or fixed into a determined relative position.
- Item Indexing Plungers
- Knob Matte Black Techno polymer Plastic (Polyamide PA)
Compliance and Restrictions