images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Extremely Light Weight - Considerably Lighter Than Traditional Rubber Hoses, Economizes on Space - Retracts to a Fraction of Its Working Length, Highly Flexible - Doesn't Impede Tool Maneuverability, Brass Field Attachable Fittings - No Ferrules or Inserts That Become Deformed and Have to be Replaced Whenever Fittings are Installed, Excellent Memory - Coils Continue to Retract After Repeated Stretching, Resistant to Many Chemicals and Petroleum Based Products - Suitable for Numerous Applications, Less Than 1% Moisture Absorption, Recommended Working Length: Up to 85% of Material Length
- Outside Dia. 0.465"
- Cover Material nylon
- Item Coiled Air Hose Assembly
- Pigtail Length 10'
- Hose Media Air
- Pneumatic Hose Connectors Male Swivel x Male Swivel
- Pneumatic Hose Length 30 ft.
- Pneumatic Hose Product Group Coiled Air Hose
- Pneumatic Hose Tube Material Polyurethane
- Pneumatic Hose Inside Dia. 3/8"
- Pneumatic Hose Temp. Range -40 Degrees - 158 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions