images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Features Extremely Light Weight - Considerably Lighter Than Traditional Rubber Hoses, Economizes on Space - Retracts to a Fraction of Its Working Length, Highly Flexible - Doesn't Impede Tool Maneuverability, Brass Field Attachable Fittings - No Ferrules or Inserts That Become Deformed and Have to be Replaced Whenever Fittings are Installed, Excellent Memory - Coils Continue to Retract After Repeated Stretching, Resistant to Many Chemicals and Petroleum Based Products - Suitable for Numerous Applications, Less Than 1% Moisture Absorption, Recommended Working Length: Up to 85% of Material Length
- Item Coiled Air Hose Assembly
- Outside Dia. 0.312"
- Cover Material nylon
- Pigtail Length 10'
- Pneumatic Hose Inside Dia. 1/2"
- Pneumatic Hose Length 50 ft.
- Pneumatic Hose Max. Pressure 170 PSI
- Pneumatic Hose Connectors Male Rigid x Male Swivel
- Pneumatic Hose Tube Material Nylon
- Pneumatic Hose Product Group Coiled Air Hose
- Hose Media Air
- Pneumatic Hose Color Yellow
- Pneumatic Hose Temp. Range -40 Degrees - 176 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions