images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product has been DISCONTINUED and can no longer be ordered.
HELMET,TITANIUM 7300 W/INFO
- Item # MLW256-175
- Mfr. Model # 256-175
- UNSPSC # 23171511
- CATALOGUE PAGE # 851
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs
- Item Welding Helmet
- Features Infotrack,Exclusive Arc Tracking Technology Stores Arc-on Time. Digital Controls,Intuitive Design and Large Push Buttons Allow User to Easily Adjust Mode and Settings. Redesigned Headgear,Features Additional Adjustability Settings and Enhanced Support for Better Fit and Comfort. Four Operating Modes,Weld, Cut, Grind, and X-Mode Provide Ultimate Versatility. External Grind Mode Control,Convenient External Control Allows Operators to Switch in and Out of Grind Mode At the Touch of a Button. Silver Shell,Reflective Shell Reduces Heat Build Up for Improved Comfort. Aluminium Heat Shield,Protects the Lens in High Amperage Applications. Three Arc Sensors,Three Independent Arc Sensors Provide Consistent Response for Obstructed or Low Amp Welding.X-Mode,Electromagnetically Senses the Weld to Eliminate Sunlight Interference and Continuously Detects the Arc Even if Sensors are Blocked. Auto-On/Off,Lens Automatically Turns on At the Strike of An Arc. Durable Shock-Absorbing Gasket, Protects Lens From Drop Impact.
- Battery Type Lithium
- Colour Silver
- Includes 5 Outside Cover Lenses, 2 Inside Cover Lenses, Helmet Bag
- Battery Life 3000 hr.
- Series Titanium (R)
- Power Source Battery and Solar
- Headgear Ratchet
- Standards ANSI Z87.1+2010, CSA
- Viewing Area 7-1/10 sq. in.
- Grind Mode Yes
- Number of Arc Sensors 3
- Electromagnetic Sensor Yes
- Switching Speed 1/20,000 sec.
- ADF Controls Digital
- Welding Helmet Color Silver
- Welding Helmet Material Nylon
- Welding Helmet Light State 3.0
- Lens Shade 5 - 13
- TIG AMP Rating 5 A
- Welding Helmet Type Auto-Darkening
Compliance and Restrictions