images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Helmet
- Features Improved Digital Controls, Intuitive Design and Large Push Buttons Allow User to Easily Adjust Mode and Settings. Redesigned Headgear, Features Additional Adjustability Settings and Enhanced Support for Better Fit and Comfort. Three Arc Sensors, Three Independent Arc Sensors Provide Consistent Lens Response for Obstructed or Low Amp Welding. Three Operating Modes, Weld, Cut, and Grind Provide Enhanced Versatility. Auto-On/Off, Lens Automatically Turns on At the Strike of An Arc. Quick Release Cover Lens, Allows for Easy Replacement of Cover Lenses.
- Colour Black
- Battery Type Lithium
- Includes 5 Outside Cover Lenses, 2 Inside Cover Lenses, Helmet Bag
- Power Source Battery and Solar
- Series Digital Performance
- Standards ANSI Z87.1+2010, CSA
- Battery Life 3000 hr.
- Headgear Ratchet
- Viewing Area 7-1/10 sq. in.
- Grind Mode Yes
- Number of Arc Sensors 3
- ADF Controls Digital
- TIG AMP Rating 5 A
- Switching Speed 1/20,000 sec.
- Welding Helmet Type Auto-Darkening
- Welding Helmet Color Black
- Welding Helmet Light State 3.5
- Welding Helmet Material Nylon
- Electromagnetic Sensor No
- Lens Shade 5 - 13
Compliance and Restrictions