images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product has been DISCONTINUED and can no longer be ordered.
HELMET,DIGITAL PERFORMANCE 64 CUST
- Item # MLW256-160
- Mfr. Model # 256-160
- UNSPSC # 46181704
- CATALOGUE PAGE # 852
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs
- Item Welding Helmet
- Features Improved Digital Controls, Intuitive Design and Large Push Buttons Allow User to Easily Adjust Mode and Settings. Redesigned Headgear, Features Additional Adjustability Settings and Enhanced Support for Better Fit and Comfort. Three Arc Sensors, Three Independent Arc Sensors Provide Consistent Lens Response for Obstructed or Low Amp Welding. Three Operating Modes, Weld, Cut, and Grind Provide Enhanced Versatility. Auto-On/Off, Lens Automatically Turns on At the Strike of An Arc. Quick Release Cover Lens, Allows for Easy Replacement of Cover Lenses.
- Battery Type Lithium
- Includes 5 Outside Cover Lenses, 2 Inside Cover Lenses, Helmet Bag
- Colour Black
- Power Source Battery and Solar
- Series Digital Performance
- Battery Life 3000 hr.
- Headgear Ratchet
- Standards ANSI Z87.1+2010, CSA
- Graphics Pinstriping
- Viewing Area 7-1/10 sq. in.
- Grind Mode Yes
- Number of Arc Sensors 3
- ADF Controls Digital
- Switching Speed 1/20,000 sec.
- TIG AMP Rating 5 A
- Welding Helmet Type Auto-Darkening
- Welding Helmet Color Black
- Welding Helmet Light State 3.5
- Welding Helmet Material Nylon
- Electromagnetic Sensor No
- Lens Shade 5 - 13
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.