images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 975 Combo Roll Groover
- Features Auto Tracking and Depth Setting Gauge Means Easier Use - the 975 Combo Groover Includes New, Patented Auto Tracking Technology for Significantly Easier Grooving. Whether You're Doing Machine-powered or Manual Grooving, the Autotracking Gauge Keeps the Pipe Automatically Engaged to the Groover Throughout the Grooving Process. the 975 also Includes a Permanently Depth Setting Gauge for Quicker, Repeatable Set-up,less Hand Force Required - When Manually Roll Grooving, the 975's 55% Higher Gear Reduction Means Less Hand Force Required Versus Competitive Manual Roll Groovers. This is Especially Helpful for Over-head Roll Grooving.,durability and Portability - a Tough, Ductile Iron Construction Means the 975 can Absorb Jobsite Abuse and Provide Accurate Grooves Time After Time. a Cast-in Handle Makes the 975 Easily Portable to and From the Jobsite.
- Capacity 1-1/4" - 6" Schedule 10 and Schedule Steel, Aluminium, and Pvc Pipe,1 1/4" - 6" Schedule 10, 1 1/4" - 2" Schedule 40 Stainless Steel Pipe, 11/2" - 4" Schedule 80 Pvc Pipe with Roll Change, 2" - 8" Copper Tube (type K, L, M, and Dwv).
- Includes 1/2" Ratchet Wrench With Extension
- Mounts On 3FE64, 3z987 Power Drives
- Actuation Type Feed Screw with 1/2" Ratchet Wrench (included) or Any 15/16" Hex
- Standards AWWA C606-87 Specifications
- Requires 6-1/2" Clearance to Travel Around Pipe, Minimum 2-1/2" of Exposed Pipe for Grooving
Compliance and Restrictions