images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Characteristics Wika type 232.34 process gauges are specifically designed for the petrochemical, processing and power generation industries. These durable gauges are engineered to provide reliable service in harsh and rugged environments.
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 - 200
- Gauge Application Process
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Connection Size 1/2" NPT (Male)
- Range 0 to 200 PSI
- Case Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees - 65 Degrees C
- Connection Location Lower
Compliance and Restrictions