images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Gauge Application Hydraulic
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 - 60
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Copper
- Range 0 to 1000 PSI
- For Use With For Gaseous and Liquid Media
- Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees - 60 Degrees C
- Series 213.53
- Connection Location Back
- Characteristics Vibration and Shock Resistant
- Item Pressure Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.