images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- For Use With All Cylinders
- Includes Safety Blowout Disc and Pressure Equalizing Membrane
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Connection Location Lower
- Range 0 to 10,000 psi
- Connection Size 1/4" NPT
- Required Gauge Adapter 3KD39
- Characteristics Calibrated with a Bottom Connection
- Smallest Graduation 100 psi
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Accuracy +/-1.00%
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4"
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 - 10,000
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 100
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Gauge Connection Type NPTF
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Case Color Silver
- Series G
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions