images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- For Use With Hydraulics
- Includes Safety Blowout Disc and Pressure Equalizing Membrane
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Case Color Silver
- Connection Location Lower
- Connection Size 1/4" MNPT
- Range 0 to 15,000 PSI
- Series G
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Connection Type NPTF
- Gauge Accuracy +/-1.50%
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 - 15,000
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Characteristics Calibrated in Dual Scale Reading in Psi and Bar, All Pressure Sensing Parts Sealed and Dampened by Glycerin for Long Life, Includes Safety Blow-out Disk and Pressure Equalizing Membrane
- Graduations 0 - 1,5000 PSI, 0 - 1000 bar
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Required Gauge Adapter GA-3
- Smallest Graduation 200 PSI
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
Compliance and Restrictions