images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Connection Location Back
- Case Color Black
- Connection Size 1/4" NPT
- Range 0 to 5000, 0 to 35,000 kPa
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Smallest Graduation 100 psi
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3.00%
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2"
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 - 5,000
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Secondary Range Values 0 to 35,000
- Gauge Secondary Range Units kPa
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 100
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Gauge Connection Location Back
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Case Material ABS Plastic
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
Compliance and Restrictions