images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Accuracy +/-0.00" and +/-0.01mm
- Application Evaluate The Effects of Corrosion or Erosion by Measuring the Thickness of Tanks, Pipes, or Any Structure Where Access is Limited To One Side
- Base Material Ferrous and Non-Ferrous
- Frequency (MHz) 5
- Cord Length 3 Ft
- Item Ultrasonic Thickness Gage
- Includes 3 AAA Batteries, Protective Holster, Couplant, Nylon Carrying Case and instructions
- Measuring Range 0.040 to 5.0" (1 to 125mm)
- Velocity Ranges 0.0492 to 0.393 In/uSec, 1250 to 10,000 M/Sec
- Resolution (In./mm) 0.001/ 0.01
- Standards ASTM E797
- Interface USB + IR Printing
- Data Storage Yes
- Recording Capacity 250
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Measurement Rate 6 Readings/Sec.
Compliance and Restrictions