images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Quick, Accurate Way for Determining the Correct Drill Point Angle of 59 Degrees and the Correct Length of Drill Lips Necessary for Clean-Cut Drilling, Sliding Head May be Adjusted to Any Position Along the Rule and Locked by a Thumb Nut, Hook is Adjustable and can be Shortened or Extended on Either Side of the Rule, and May also be Removed if Desired, Tool can also be Used as a Plain Rule, Hook Rule, Depth Gage, and Slide Caliper, Hook Rule has Accurate, Machine-Divided Graduations in 8ths, 16ths, Quick-Reading 32nds and 64ths
- Head Angle (Deg.) 59 deg.
- Graduations 8ths, 16ths, Quick-Reading 32nds and 64ths
- Includes Plain Rule, Hook Rule, Depth Gage, Try Square, Slide Caliper
- Item Drill Point Gage
- Head Type Sliding
- Length (In.) 6"
Compliance and Restrictions