images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Differential Pressure Gauge
- Includes Instructions
- Rated Total Pressure 20" Hg to 35 psig
- Scale Type Pressure
- Relay Type 2 DPDT, Rated 10 A@28 VDC, 10 A @120/240 VAC
- Power Requirement 110 VAC @ 50/60 Hz
- Differential Pressure Range 0 to 10 psi
- Differential Pressure Range Units PSI
- Differential Pressure Range Value 0 - 10
- Gauge Accuracy +/-2.00%
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Side
- Basic Gauge Case Material Metal
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 0.2
- Differential Pressure Gauge Type Differential Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range 20 Degrees F - 120 Degrees F
- Differential Gauge Connection Size 1/8"
- Differential Gauge Connection Type FNPT
Compliance and Restrictions