images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rdg 23337 with Tubing Cutter and Case Kit
- Features Model 345 is a Precision Designed Tool for Producing 45 Degrees Flares in Soft Copper, Brass, Aluminium and Mild Steel Tubing, a Hardened, Smooth Cone Provides Fast, 45 Degrees Flares Either Single or Double Lap, a Single Clamp Screw Allows Easy Clamping and Removal of Tubing
- Application For Soft Copper, Brass, Aluminium and Mild Steel (jic and Bundy) Tubing
- Capacity Tubing O.D. (In.) Single Lap Flares 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 5/8: Double Lap Flares 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2: Cuts 1/8 to 1-1/8
- Includes Spare Cutter Wheel in Handle and Plastic Box
- Overall Length (In.) 6-1/4"
- Type 45 Degrees Sae Flares
- Handle Sliding T
- Flare Type 45 Degrees
Compliance and Restrictions