- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
EPOXY CERAMIC REPAIR 3LB
- Item # DVC11700
- Mfr. Model # 11700
- UNSPSC # 13111001
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 3.83
Ceramic repair putty. Trowelable, alumina-filled epoxy compound for rebuilding, smoothing and protecting processing equipment exposed to corrosion, erosion, cavitation, chemicals and acids.
- Colour Dark Grey
- Item Ceramic Repair Putty
- Max. Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Type Aluminium Filled, for Processing Equipment
- Functional Cure 16 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 4.3:1
- Work Life 25 min.
- Application Rebuild Worn Pump Casings and Suction Plates, Repair Tube Sheets, Heat Exchangers and Other Circulating Water Equipment, Restore Worn Chutes and Hoppers, Repair and Rebuild Butterfly and Gate Valves
- Container Type Can
- Includes 3 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Size 3 lbs.
- Temp. Range Up to 350 Degrees F
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Shear Strength 2000 PSI
- Tensile Strength 2000 PSI
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communication Standard
- Viscosity Putty
- Characteristics Excellent Chemical Resistance Corrosion, Cavitation, Erosion-resistant Non-sagging Putty, Creamy Paste
- Full Cure 16 hr.