images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Colour Red or Blue
- Max. Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Type Aluminium Filled Coloured Insure Uniform Coating
- Item Brush able Ceramic Blue/Red
- Mixing Ratio 3.4:1
- Work Life 40 min.
- Functional Cure 16 hr.
- Application Seal and Protect New Equipment Exposed to Erosion and Corrosion, Protect Pump Casings, Impeller Blades, Gate Valves, Water Boxes, and Fan Blades, Rebuild Heat Exchangers, Tube Sheets, and Other Water Circulating Equipment, Top Coat for Providing Exceptionally Smooth Surface to Repaired Surfaces
- Characteristics Approved for Use in Meat and Poultry Plants (red Only) Excellent Chemical Resistance Temperature Resistance to 350 Degrees F Applies Easily with Short-bristle Brush or Roller Low Viscosity, Self-leveling Liquid
- Includes 2 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Container Type Can
- Size 2 lbs.
- Temp. Range Up to 350 Degrees F
- Tensile Strength 2000 PSI
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Shear Strength 2000 PSI
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communication Standard
- Viscosity 32,000 cps
- Full Cure 16 hr.
Compliance and Restrictions