images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Features The Proto(R) Electronic Torque Meter is a True All-In-One Torque Meter, the Proto(R) Electronic Torque Meter Provides the Maximum Flexibility in Lab and Production Applications. This System Meets a Broad Range of Needs From Demanding Users, it can Help Eliminate the Need for Multiple Electronic Torque Wrenches and Testers. the System Grows as the Demands of the User Grow, Ideal for Use in Production (Application of Torque), Quality Control (Verification of Torque) and for the Calibration and or Verification of Torque Wrench Accuracy (Calibration Labs and Kit Rooms), Easy to Learn and Use. Anyone can be Up and Running in Seconds. Unit Designed With the End User in Mind
- For Use With Micrometer Torque Wrenches
- Accuracy 1% with Extension Transducer, 0.5% with Bench Top Transducer
- Item Electronic Torque Meter
- Length 7-1/4"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Display 2.3" W x 1.4" H LCD Screen Shows Up To (4) 0.7" H Digits
- Power Source 9 V Battery
- Visual/Audible Indicators LED Light Signals for Target Torque
- Measuring Units ft.-lb., in.-lb., in.-oz., Nm, kg/fm, C/Nm
- Calibrates Click Type Torque Wrenches
- Includes (1)Electronic Torque Meter
Compliance and Restrictions