- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ELECTRODE MR 65 4.0MM 5/32IN 4.54KG
- Item # UTP65-4.0
- Mfr. Model # 65-4.0
- UNSPSC # 23171501
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 10.01
UTP(TM) 65. A high strength alloy for joining a wide variety of steels such as stainless, tool steels, low and high alloyed steels and dissimilar steels. Applications include repair of drive components (shafts, gears and housings) and heavy construction equipment. Welding polarity: DC+/AC.
- Item Electrode
- Min. Tensile Strength (PSI) 120,000
- Dia. (In.) 5/32
- Material Mild Steel
- Length (In.) 350 mm
- Type DC+/AC
- Standards Austenitic-ferritic SMAW
- Container 5 kg