- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ELECTRODE 7014 3.2MM 5KG
- Item # ALQBLU30971408
- Mfr. Model # BLU30971408
- UNSPSC # 23271810
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 11.09
It is a rutile based, all-position, high-speed welding electrode operating on AC or DC current. It is used as an all-purpose welding electrode to weld a variety of steels including low-to-medium carbon steels. Typical applications include farm maintenance, repair and the home hobbyist.
- Length (In.) 14
- Item LA 7014 Mild-Steel Electrodes
- Dia. (In.) 1/8"
- Type Rutile AC/DC-/+
- Material Mild-Steel
- Standards AWS Class E7014, CSA/CWB Class E4914