- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ELECTRODE 335A E41011 3.2MM 10LB/PK
- Item # HBTE6011-1/8-10LB
- Mfr. Model # E6011-1/8-10LB
- UNSPSC # 23271810
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 11.01
The Hobart 335A has a lot to offer general fabrication with a fine spray transfer that enhances operator appeal in all positions. Designed for use with AC or DCEP power sources, this all-position, cellulose-based electrode provides you with stable arc characteristics and good penetration.
- Length (In.) 14
- Min. Tensile Strength (PSI) 60,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Dia. (In.) 1/8"
- Item Hobart 335A Electrode
- Material Mild Steel
- Type AC/DCEN
- Standards CSA/CWB, ABS, AWS
- Container Not Rated