- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ELECTRODE 14A E48014 2.4MM 10LB/PK
- Item # HBTE7014-3/32-10LB
- Mfr. Model # E7014-3/32-10LB
- UNSPSC # 23171501
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 10.84
An all-position electrode, Hobart 14A is equipped with a rutile base and iron powder addition to increase deposition rates and give operator appeal. This electrode offers outstanding slag removal and bead appearance and can be operated with DCEN, AC or DCEP power.
- Length (In.) 14
- Min. Tensile Strength (PSI) 70,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Dia. (In.) 3/32"
- Item Hobart 14A Electrode
- Type AC/DCEN/DCEP
- Material Mild Steel
- Standards CSA/CWB, ABS, DNV, Lloyd's, AWS
- Container Not Rated