images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Handle Type With Multi-Component Grips
- Features For Fine Cutting Work, Sturdy, Zero-Backlash Box Joint, Low-Friction Double Spring for Gentle and Even Opening, the Polish or Mirror Polish (Only Finish 2) Together with a Fine Film of Oil, Offers Effective Rust Protection - No Circuit Faults Caused by Peeling Chrome From Plated Tools, Cutting Edge Hardness Approx. 62 Hrc, High-grade Special Tool Steel, Forged, Oil-Hardened
- Material Forged, Oil-Hardened, High-grade Special Tool Steel
- Item Electronics Diagonal Cutters
- Cutting Capacity/Material 1/64"-1/16" Hard, 3/64" Medium Hard
- Handle Colour Blue, Red
- Overall Length 5-1/4"
- Max. Jaw Opening 19/32"
- Spring Return Yes
- Standards ISO 9654
- Jaw Length 23/32"
- Jaw Width 19/32"
- Tip Width 3/8"
- Cut Small Bevel
- Nose Type Pointed
- Jaw Bend 0 Degrees
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
Compliance and Restrictions